Featured Post

SH pictures, quotes, etc. @ My Favim

SH <3 *Trigger Warning* SH *Trigger warning*

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Check out RavensNewLife's Youtube channel

"My name is Raven and I'm a survivor of a marriage to a covert narcissist. I am hoping with this channel that I can help others who might feel they are in an abusive relationship or are trying to get out of an abusive relationship, especially to a narcissist. A year ago when my separation started I didn't know what a narcissist was. I was shell shocked and traumatized and looking for anything to explain why my life and marriage had blown up in an instant. Bear with me as I have always hated pictures of myself and the sound of my voice but now I find myself wanting to put my story out there for others to see."

Check out RavensNewLife's Youtube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment