Featured Post

SH pictures, quotes, etc. @ My Favim

SH <3 *Trigger Warning* SH *Trigger warning*

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Check out Annabel Lee's Youtube channel

"I was raised by a narcissistic/bipolar mother and married to a covert narcissist for 15 years. When I was 38, I "woke up" and went no contact with both my mother and brother while at the same time initiating a divorce from my husband. During the years that followed, my sons and I encountered many twists and turns. Seven years later, we're in a new state, have completed treatment for PTSD, and have come out of the narc/flying monkey fog. These videos recount my experiences (which are likely so similar to many of yours) and share what I've learned.  I am not aware of official diagnoses for either my mother or my ex-husband. However, a psychiatrist and a clinical psychologist I've treated with both identified their behaviors as such, and I do my best to provide examples of those behaviors in my videos."

Check out Annabel Lee's Youtube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment